323 wagon makeover

cholo

iv'e been meaning to start a thread on this but my washing is on so i gotta rush through this so bare with me...i sold my rotorized e30 bmw mid wayish through the year and got me some oldschool lovein when i bought a 323 whaletail wagon with a recess front whinch came sky high on some super sweet rims with monster truck tyres (looked hid) and to of seen it in the state it was when i purchased it you woulda had to of seen me driving it back to whangaz cause i didnt take any pics of it, it was too rude r18 type crap but movin on.. it had a 12a monsterbridge with a 48mm webber carb and a solid b1600 lsd diff with silvia brakes front and rear. first thing i did was buy some hotwires on 175/50's then put 2 inch blocks in give the bumpstops a lil shimmy then purchased some classic rotakid modulars sporting the fashionable 215/50 bridgestone eagers and swapped the modulars tyres round with the hotwires tyres whinch then made it look half descent...

dsc06196h.jpg

then this happened...

dsc06216copy.jpg

so now that its green stickered, i decided that i wanted to change the apperance and performance of the wagon and get it lookin different soooo, i have alot of big plans on the cards at the moment and 1st on the list was submerge from the whole modular look and get it looking dope so i was thinking of widened steelies but then again its already been done before soo then i just went all out and bought some classic jap wheels off a fellow oldschool member ssr mk1s x2 and mk2s x2 and started my entourage. so to this current day here's how its looking....

dsc06221i.jpg

dsc06222ow.jpg

then i put on the mk1s

dsc06220vm.jpg

dsc06219p.jpg

i would have had them fitted all round but discovered the 2 mk1s had slow leaks so off to the tyre shop they go n hopefully i can get some better pictures when i get em on and have an update of whats to come but till then, stay classy

right so not much of an update but after 2 weeks of sitting at my work i finally got it going and the ssr's on all round and to this moment the wee 12a is being removed from the wagon and the new engine is to follow.... in time but in the mean time ive managed to get some 323 vinyl interior whinch will replace my shit material ones but only the door cards as the rear seats didnt fit cause they were out of a hatch but i also managed to get all my window rubbers intact whinch is a bonus but anyway heres a pic to keep you satisfied for now

dsc06238v.jpg

next update should be something dramatic hopefully but definitly be abita time away so watch this space..

• 3 months later...