fuel fittings fragola/nzkw??

ta63-1uzze

so have been looking into fuel fittings, anyone used the ones on "tradme" they are from nzkw

have priced up some from ennz, flat mate said that has heard mixed reviews from some of the hotrod guys he is mates with in regards to the fact they leek . this is the fragola brand. i have no evidence to back this up , and i have not heard any reviews from other brands . but if they do i want to know as i wount buy them . please this is not a dig at that brand, this is research so i can find out if they are any good. if you think they are good let me know

so more or less looking for opinions of fittings and braided hose from people who have them, and use them , i cant afford to have a fuel leek so if it means i have to spend bit more i would rather do that than deal with fire and potentially loosing my car just to save a few bucks. so really just want to know what people use and if they have any trouble with them at all

My company is the NZ agent for Fragola. If they leak they have probably been incorrectly installed or mismatched. Our fittings and fuel systems (Aeromotive) are fitted on many of the top fuel cars in the States and the world over. I receieved your PM and left my contact details on your phone ealier this week.

Andy.