rb drifter's 1983 starion

rb drifter

so finally puting a thread up seeing as though im actually going to do something with it now.

discuss here...... http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=32606

starion003.jpg

starion002.jpg

starion001.jpg

its in the process of getting ready for wof so please excuse the rude ride height.

to do list so far.....

-fix rust patches

-slam, slam, and more slam

-get side skirts and rear bumper

-fit sides to wing

-get 9" wide rims

-install red light in hood scoop to make it look like the "night rider" for extras lols

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

there seems to be a wee bit of a problem atm. there was oil everywhere in engine bay and motor had a fire going on, suspect oil came from turbo line? will have a proper look when its not dark. fire burnt the ignition leads and not sure what else. was too dark to see.

prety gutted as i was about to take it to my mates place to get rust repairs done so it can get a wof, just hoping i havent fucked the turbo. bummer oh well i did a phat skid before this happened

• Like 1

found why oil was leaking everywere, was the turbo feed fitting had a crack in it so got it brazed up and is mint again.

put another pair of superlow dobis from a 323 wag in the rear and its lower, more even with the front but i still want it another 1 &1/2 inches lower all round. will try do this with struts as cant be fucked paying for adjusties. scored a better muffler too which will be going on when i have some spare time/motivation.

started picking at some of the rust and its gunna need some decent patches in some areas by the looks. least the bro will be doing for cheap anyways

• Like 1