Theshrews 70 vw fastback

theshrew

thought id chuck this up, get some love/hate going, and HEAPS OF ADVICE...

lets just set the mood.

2010- i was laughing at my friend saying how shit owning a euro like him would be,and how awesome owning a s14 silvia and being all DROPUSASKID like me was

2011-move to canada, come back.

then we fast forward to now....

oh shi.....

img8617v.th.jpg

gave her a clean, and got a wee bit carried away with the stickers.

img8583yw.th.jpg

img8694l.th.jpg

bored, got heaps of shit done to the motor,spark plugs, re timed, all that shizz, got all the suspension done, still SO BOUNCY. new window winders 8) got heaps of rust removed, wof and CHEAP REGO 8)8) soooo good! also put a euro plate i brought over with me from Holland when i went ages ago in the window, kinda dumb, but i like it :D

img8678r.th.jpg

img8590k.th.jpg

decided to do carpet, and dash, got halfway through then all the cans of dye ranout, and repco cant get anymore in, sooooo half black carpet FTW

img8690f.th.jpg

img8692k.th.jpg

img8698w.th.jpg

img8700xz.th.jpg

img8701t.th.jpg

img8695ak.th.jpg

i chucked in a head deck as well, looking all nice, but wont turn on with the car otherwise it runs the battery dry, so had to make up a switch for it, one of the old style flick switch, in the dash, looks pretty good. MASAVE cracks in the dash are filled up with this plastic putty stuff, but it shrunk heaps so need to re do it.

got some wheels in the post as i type, 8' on the rear 6' on the front, have NO CLUE how these will fit as i get rub with the stock wheels, but il make it fit, get some hurra-frush treatment. :shock::shock::?

so love and/or hate me here

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31329