ke70's 1983 datto 1200 ute

Mitch.W

discuss here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=31203

so yeah i like 1 year ago a mate of mine rolled up with a datsun 1200 ute as his first car i was jelous as fuck and told him if hes ever keen to sell it text me. got a text the other day that hes keen to sell so i brought it with a fresh wof

its got a a15 in it in dont know whats done to it but its nuts! 3rd gear standstills in the wet haha.

its got rest leaves and 2 inch blocks and cuttys and short shocks im pritty sure

dsc03783c.jpg

dsc03782nn.jpg

shes pritty tidy just needs a little bit of rust work buy my plans over the years are just to buy new pannels and paintjob and a new motor? any thoughts?

dsc03786y.jpg

just standerd interior i think? with a cd player and 2 4inch speakers dont know if its the right k's but it high!!!

dsc03784m.jpg

dsc03785hs.jpg

i need 2 chrome bumpers if anyones got some? and a nardi steeringwheel would be nice iswell:)

oh and also anyone know what that center console is out of??

oh yeah this is my daily driver at the moment iswell

has also been destickerd :)

thanks,

mitchell

• 5 weeks later...

nothing to exiciting happening got some new seats to get me some more leg room. it worked there pritty comfy seats iswell

42983125784171810571273.jpg

annddd did some skids and this happend....not to happy haha but ohwell i guess ill just get it fixed so i can drive it again!!!

dsc03795jv.jpg

dsc03794i.jpg

looking at making a shifter somthing like this? if somone can get me one or steal one from a gas station somehow would be cool? haha

6626280981405b38da87o.jpg

im getting a big pay soon because i sold some stuff so i will get getting some 13x8 steelies or somthing like that and on of those front lip/splitter thingys off brenan ()

and have also purchesed some bike carbs does anyone know what would be best to make the manifold out of? alimunuim or stainless?

• 1 month later...

havent really gottn much further just been driving it and wasting my money on other usless things. got round to fitting that lip i brought. ill get a better picture when its day time. i love the look of it. and still looking for some wheels for it :)

dsc03929m.jpg

had to trim it up abit to make it fit the front of the datsun

dsc03926n.jpg

and just a genral wtf photo of my kitten feeding off my dog?

dsc03900m.jpg