Triumph2500's absolute mint '72 Triumph 2000 TC

Slacker_Sam.

So Picked this up today. Has been in a private collection for a number of years. 1 previous owner. British racing green, bone interior. Sadly its only a 2.0 Auto, but I have a complete 2.5 motor and full manual overdrive conversion....

Short term plans are

*Low

*JDM style Mags

*sounds (its never had a stereo)

*do a skid

DSCF4061.jpg

DSCF4060.jpg

DSCF4062.jpg

no cracks in dash!!!

My mates idea of a skid :D :

DSCF4043.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I finally got around to doing some stuff to this triumph.... looks pretty boss now i rekon.

BEFORE:

DSCF4107.jpg

AFTER:

DSCF4108.jpg

DSCF4109.jpg

So i've added:

*rims off my Celica XX, 14x7" Sharak X-1's

*lowered springs

*Rusty bonnet

*1974 PI Grille (factory black & chrome)

Never fear though I've kept the standard springs, chrome grille, mint bonnet & standard wheels so I can put it back to factory if need be :D

Abuse me here : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30261

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So Ive been slack and not posted for a while. But I have ripped out the sluggish 2.0L and auto box and replaced it with a fresh 2.5L & manual overdrive gearbox! The motor has had some mild work done which includes, a 74 PI camshaft (higher lift than the standard TC & S models), 0.15" planed of the head, Dual valve springs & a nice free flowing exhaust. Very nice :mrgreen:

I also have put some tyres on my 15x9's and chucked them on..... realistically they are too wide for the old girl. Ive had to pump up the airshocks to stop them from rubbing on the inner guards. So they'll probably be coming off soon and going on the Celica. My camera is stuffed at the moment BUT i got 1 last photo out of it.

DSCF4192.jpg

Discuss: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30261

• 7 months later...