CXGPWR's 1985 Toyota Trueno Lissé Spec

CXGPWR

Right O,

I got this a while back for cheap, a Grandma Spec AE85 Notch Back, unmolested, straight, no rust, Standard As

Plans are to put a 4AGE 20v, T50 in it to start with. The 3A-U Automatic is a bit too much grandma spec for me. Then accumulate some more bits to do rear diff, suspension, and wheels(Borrowed ones at the moment)

Discussion :-CXGPWR's 1985 Toyota Trueno Lissé Spec

Pics (With Borrowed Wheels and bits so far)

p8140029.jpg

p8140035.jpg

p8140039.jpg

p8140040.jpg

Get Rid Of This :-

p8140026.jpg

4AGE 20v

p8140041.jpg

4AGE 20v Head

p8140042s.jpg

Link G4

p8140043.jpg

Quads

p8140044.jpg

T50

p8140045p.jpg

TRD Clutch

p8140046.jpg

p8140047.jpg

A Couple of Volvo External EFI Fuel pumps and filters

p8140048.jpg

Did Some work tonight to get the clutch pedal mounted, ripped the drivers side interior dash out to allow access.

The clutch pedal i got as a trial is from an aw11, it will work but it is offset bolts through the firewall which could be a problem so off to pick a part Tomorrow to have look and see if i can get one that has vertical bolts, makes it so much easier and quite probabily stronger also.

Well the auto has now been removed, i have everything to put a t50 behind the 3A but then thought to myself if i should even bother do that.

I have a 4age 20v sitting in bits, some ae101 high comp S/C pistons, a 7a bottom end. Im tossing up weather or not to build the 7a with 20v head, or 4age up. Decisions decisions decisions,

Please suggest what i should do???

So tonight i mashed the t50 behind the 3a, found a couple of things to be needing some attention,

Clutch fork is fucked

starter motor will need to be spaced back a bit

Need to cut the floor to allow for manual shifter

also seems to me that the throw for the release bearing is not enough or what it should be, maybe later in the week ill get some more motovation and pull the t50 out again

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ill get there

Anyone got a clutch fork for t50?

• 1 month later...

So after some slacking off and some headaches i decided id change it up a little bit,

I decided to mash a concentric slave cylinder in the t50 bell, reduce all the bits i was lacking like the fork, release bearing carrier and release bearing. So i went to pick a part, found one and after removing the box i had a factory concentric slave cylinder which cost me a whopping $10!

Did some machining and modifing and wham! Job done!

Also using flexable lines, couldnt be bothered with ugly bundy tubes, flares and all that shit. Also made the bleeder remote so no need to crawl under the car to blead the clutch!

Now it can chirp a wheel without much effort at all.

Next step

4Age 20v

Pics

photo4gs.jpg

photo1sr.jpg

photo2sp.jpg

photo3yx.jpg

• 3 months later...