Can anybody ID these struts? (possibly ke7#)

l1ttle_d3vil

I'm wanting to replace some stuff on my suspension but need to know what my struts are off first. They are bolted up to factory KE2# steering arms, but these have been slotted to fit the struts as the bolt holes are slightly wider on the struts.

Pics and measurements are below. Centre to centre of the bolt holes is around 87.5mm, and the holes are 15mm in diameter.

Only clue I've been given so far is they're possibly off a Corona. Anyone got any idea on what they're off?

Thanks

-Matt

strutmeasurements.jpg

brakemount.jpg

steeringarm-1.jpg

looks to be a similar setup to that on my KE25.

What in particular are you looking at replacing?

I had to replace the shock insert in mine & after giving the dimensions to the guys MacLennan's here in Wgtn it turned out that the insert was from the likes of a 4WD Toyota Carib

thanks ryanfels, ke70 wagon measurements look very similar - 87mm strut bolt spacing and 45mm strut tube OD. anyone got a ke70 strut they can measure to confirm?

Ideally I would like to replace the steering arm with something that fits the strut properly. At the moment every time I take it apart it buggers up my wheel alignment due to the slop from the slotted steering arms. Need to replace some balljoints etc so may as well do everything at the same time to make sure it all fits properly.