Triumph2500's Avenger (ex Hunted)

Hi all. Pretty sure you guys all know this car well. Met up with Hunted im Blenheim yesterday, Top bloke! had a chat, swapped keys and a some green stuff and we were away, hes now got my Triumph 2500 S. Anyway Im stoked with the Avenger, drove it back to Motueka with a engine in the boot, 4 wheels inside and a box of spares. After afew epic over-taking fails and hairy moments on the whangamoas we made it home.

Have no real plans for the Avenger as yet, just going to tidy up afew bits and use it as my daily at the moment. I will be looking into lowering it a little more though maybe.

heres afew pics, just showing some bits ill be fixing up.

DSCF3809.jpg

in its new home.

DSCF3811.jpg

DSCF3812.jpg

little rip in the seat that ill get fixed

DSCF3813.jpg

repaint this

DSCF3816.jpg

and fix up this

cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so had afew issues over the past week but nothing major, Fan belt came off in Richmond, then the exhaust flange gasket gave up so it sounded like a tractor, and then the alternator started playing up. Still its all part of owning a British car. Got a new belt, fixed the alternator but the flange gasket was a pig of a thing. First all the brass nuts were threaded, so I found some new bolts and tried to put them on. Turned out the thread was buggered on the studs about half way along. So to remedy the situation i found some big nuts and used them to space out the studs. Worked a bloody treat.

DSCF3839.jpg