ke70_wagons 82 ke70 sedan

Mitch.W

hey guys just picked up a poo brown ke70 sedan for 1400 bux wuth wof and rego pritty happy with it paints not the best and some rust by the fuel flap and passanger door.its compleatly standerd appart from the sounds and rising sun i painted on the roof. ill take pics when i have the time

talk here :)

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=26914

• 2 weeks later...

pictures. all ive done so far is paint the wheels, brought a better bonnet as the old one was rusted out and painted the rising sun on the roof. next on the list is find some hotwires or somthing like that and sack it. so if anyone has some nice oldschool rims they wanna sell me ill be keen as

dsc02252g.jpg

dsc02254f.jpg

dsc02253m.jpg

• 1 month later...

soooo i havent posted on here nothing has really cahnged because ive been saving but i brought some ssr mk1's

playing around with a camara tryna get artistic LOL

dsc02308d.jpg

dsc02306d.jpg

and brought some superlows for the front to chuck in there coming tomorrow and i will be poilshing the ssr mk1's there a little bit dirty this week i should also have small chrome bumpers brand new :D and also a dildo shifter and hydrolic hand brake

• 3 weeks later...

nothing has still really happend to the car ive just been colllecting parts for it i wiash i made more money so this thing could get done quicker! soo i started to poilsh the wheels and put on on backward to see what it looks like :)

dsc02311tx.jpg

dsc02310kh.jpg

then poilshed them kinda cant see cause it wasnt sunny

dsc02312d.jpg

got my cobra super lows for the front i should have the rears this monday

dsc02313lq.jpg

and my new chrome bumper getting the back one this week hopefully

dsc02315o.jpg

thats it until next week when the wheels are on and its looowwwwww

oh yeah i almost forgot my dildo shifter i whiped up at school

dsc02316e.jpg

soooooo its school hoildays now!! ive gotta week off work so now i can get into some proper work on my car! painted the dash and all that shit and made my new gearstick boot and fake carbon fibe i just got bored

dsc02322p.jpg

dsc02324cz.jpg

2inch staight pipe is comming iswell

• 2 months later...

long time no update!

sooo i got my rust on :D looks mint i think the gaurd was fucked so yeah

stripped the paint or my front gaurd sorry about all the garage photos she haznt left there for awhile

dsc02375z.jpg

and then hit it up with some salty water for abit and waited.....

and this is how it turned out

dsc03692g.jpg

got it all lowerd its not that low but its a start

dsc03695iu.jpg

dsc02383w.jpg

i still need to get a new wof and rego

got me a hang ring off a bus :)

dsc02385e.jpg

oh i also sold the ssr's i really regret that and i brought some cheap ass modgies but they will do for now i guess i didn't buy them on purpose they were just cheap and had tires and painted the centers matte green :D looking at getting one of my sets of bikkies widened up to 8inch after the Christmas holidays and im starting to collect parts for a 4age conversion and anyone know someone in palmy that makes custom springs? i need some for the back the ones i have now are way to soft need some 8kg ones and slowly making some adjustable for the front and some other little bits and pieces

andyou guys might recognise this from my other thread its finished goes hard and does mean standstills and o's but its a little short so i will be making another one at school next year

dsc03693o.jpg

some more random pics

oh yeah i got me a deep dish steeringwheel of simon

dsc02377w.jpg

dsc02384v.jpg

thanks progress should be quicker now that its the hoildays and i picked up some extra hours at work so yeah more money=more work on car

• 4 weeks later...

not really a big update i just got some fender mirrors thanks to oldscoolautos got rid of the modgies!!!! and got a wof after 3 months without one and not driving it. did some skids, and yeah i getting my head and cam worked abit by my mate and new pistons and rings some adjustable rear suspension on the way so should be mint

38051421117926757361273.jpg

37486321173880556171273.jpg

so yeah thats it for about a week until i get more shit to post about