Mazda Carol

minimaz

Hey guys, Im based in Christchurch, New Zealand, I have recently purchased a 1962 Mazda carol 360 and I was on google trying to find some info on it and stumbled across this forum, so I thought I'd post some pictures of mine. Some info first of all. It was the first and oldest mazda imported into New Zealand, it has done 52,000 kms. It was owned by an old man in Dunedin who started the first mazda dealership in the South Island called Anngow Mazda, he recently sold the buisness and his possesions due to poor health. I bought it not running and it hasn't been running since 2003 when it was last regestered. I got it transported up to my place. As soon as I got it I did all the checks firstly fluids etc etc then put a new battery in it and some fresh fuel and thought I'd give her a whirl. I couldn't belive it without using the choke it started first pop and idled perfectly. Any way enough of my blurb ill put some pictures up. Cheers!

3-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-3.jpg