STOLEN: Gunmetal Grey P10 PRIMERA CHCH

Cobranz

HEy copied from primera forums to look out for. its missing rear bumper or has a damaged rear bumper on it

well tonight (sunday) i was at jade stadium watching nz beat oz in T20 cricket wada game i tell ya, my voice is pretty much non exsistant at mo, and anyway after game ended went back to where i parked my car. Well when i got back to where i parked it all i found was a empty carpark. someone had stolen my car. there was no broken glass on the road so they have obviously had a skeleton key or knew what they were doing Angry Cry

So my pride and joy is currently missing. Rang cops and all they said was if we find it we'll give you a call.... so thanks for nothing.

Spent 2 and bit hours driving round town in all the places where cars end up getting abandoned but my baby wasnt there Cry

off to ring insurance cmpany tomorrow wish me luck. CHCH members keep ya eyes out for her or at least bits of her.

maybe Jono could put couple pics up ??

please keep an eye out.

if seen please call the police

cheers

DSC_9284.jpg