Rekemeke's Skyline R32 & Soarer JZZ30

Requiemk

Dedicated soarer burnout car.

purchased it with not running engine, got that sorted and she went great.

Locked the diff, line lockers, 17x8.5's all round. locked viscous and couple thermo fans and shes ready to go.

first vid is first run, second is second run

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6U9ZPpDmWo

I bought the skyline off a mate with fucked turbo, had a few other fueling and spark issues as well :lol: sorted it alll out to become a good rb20det runner until headgasket blew from to much boost, o well lol. I seen it coming car had only preformed sweet skids, not much driving.

I put in a 25det as i had one and worked out cheaper than buying a new headgasket :lol:

Done the swap, rewired most of it as it was all dodgy home style from before and got it running.

Currently after new turbo.

Also note sweet cr250 dirt bike in background

DSCF3579Medium.jpg

you can buy it if you want :wink: i dont really care for riding it to much any more.

I have had a busy weekend.

gave skyline a wash and swapping rims around

DSCF3625Medium.jpg

Spent half of today prepping jz for its new home, all loom removed and marked so its nice and easy to put back together. cam seals are leaking a bit will ned to sort that out. It doesn't feel right removing it from a perfectly working car that goes fucking awesome. :lol:

DSCF3628Medium.jpg

DSCF3642Medium.jpg

DSCF3627Medium.jpg

This cefiro i got has been sitting there for a while as well, bhg symptoms so removed head today. HEad gasket looked alright as well as head. Will price up costs but id say new engine would be cheaper.

DSCF3631Medium.jpg

DSCF3641Medium.jpg

• 10 months later...

The saga of the skyline continues, some how it made its way into project mode other things on the back burner.

I built a 25de +t engine for it, got a custom alloy plenum made up which looked choice, engine has now changed hands.

I turned it into this:

DSCF3720Medium.jpg

The c110 has been on hold due to welding duties are needed which i have only purchased this week after a long time needing one at home. So.... its engine has been stolen, and placed into a more fitting home of the r32.

The last week or so has been dominated by getting it up and running and sorting out things for new engine.

Over the last 2 weeks i have removed and installed new engine. New loom, Extended a lot of it so everything runs unseen.

New walbro fuel pump and wiring

new radiator and and dual electric fans courtesy of honda integra, hope there up the task :lol:

External wastegate fitted and screamer pipe made (manifold needed to be removed to swap wastegate flanges)

Intercooler mounts, turbo intake flange and intercooler piping. Fuel pressure regulator fitting

Injector problems were had where the apparent high flow items i had were just standard which wont do i so gave a go at high flowing them myself, results turned out mint, going to make a test bench up and check flow between these and standard for a bit of fun and to make sure there all even

To do list:

Fit power steering reservoir and sort of new piping.

re paint bonnet

weld in new front panel section and fit lights

make ducting for intercooler to radiator try direct some more air in there

cold air box for air filter

Then to the dyno to get her tuned