Boso City

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16999

So, was at Dirk's (User name AE70-82) for drink's on friday night, and during the course of the evening, a mate of our's (a proud honda owner/worshiper) offered us his sister's Honda City (as it was a rusty piece of fuck) After much drunken haggling, we sealed the deal, and for the grand sum of $50.00, we acquired this:

DSC07695.jpg

DSC07696.jpg

Now, me and Dirk dont much care for Honda's, but we do love Boso styling, so we quickly decided that this was to be our first attempt at Bosoing. So we got stuck in, about 90mins later it looked like this:

DSC07698.jpg

DSC07700.jpg

DSC07703.jpg

The plan is to:

Lower the shit out of it

Make boso spec exhaust (with flame kit)

Flare it up

Shark it

Get some dishy wheels, or widen/reverse the factory 12's

Chin spoiler

Huge boso style rear spoiler

Tow ring, dildo shifter, mean paint job and so on, all with super minimal expenditure!

Well, was looking at some wheel's on trademe last night, and I decided to bid to see what the reserve was, but fucked it up, and well, I now own these:

80297336.jpg

A set of 12" Volk 3 piece, 4x100 pcd, with whopping 155 80 12 tyre's, I think they are like 4 inch wide? :lol: All for the tidy sum of $100.00 (I feel so boy racery, having wheel's worth twice as much as the car)

• 2 weeks later...

Small update, wheel's showed up today, are a bit ruff, but ok. Once flipped will give us ................................ 4 INCHES OF DISH!! WOOOOO!! Not to mention some fucked up offset!! :lol: Will CRC them and leave to soak over night, I'll try get them to bits 2moro. Also I purchased 4m of tubing for twin lightning bolt exhausts 8) Dirk pilfered some MDF for spoilers and so on also. Hope to get some work done on this very soon. Just need to find a whole shit load of polystyrene? Anyone know of a poorly guarded building site near Whakatane?

• 3 months later...

Well, fuck all has been done to this. I got a house, so have little time and no money, and another car that needs time and money spent on it, and my business associate it going back to uni, so this project is pretty much a no go. If anyone wants any parts or some LUSH 12 inch volk 3 piece wheels, hit a brother up.