Bulldog's Chevette HS Race car

Bulldog

Ok just got home bout 45 ago...loooooonnng day but was well worth it!

I've taken photos of the bits. I gave Tony the HS rear guard moulds to add the the HS / HSR collection. Note in parts...big valve head! 3 heads, 4 cam carriers and cams, block complete with caps crank etc. 4 oil pumps...I saw these recoed on ebay last night for 100 pound and climbing. If anyone is interested he has some 13 inch minilites for sale and heaps of 13 inch tyres and rims so I can pass on his information. I will be running 15s. He has a couple more blocks although we couldn't find end caps etc so we opted out.

Engine is running hot cam, ported head, holley carb! that'll go asap. balanced crank, rods, lightened flywheel, custom headers which are pretty good! Needs a general tidy up to make it look professional and we'll be 4 linking with watts linkage, hilux lsd, levin discs rear, bmw/rx7 fronts, king springs / bilsteins. Engine will be pulled out and 'freshened' eg new end caps etc.

Big plans for this car...watch this space...oh an if anyone does find a twin cam head let me know.

th_DSC03229.jpg

th_DSC03230.jpg

th_DSC03232.jpg

th_DSC03233.jpg

th_DSC03234.jpg

th_DSC03235.jpg

th_DSC03236.jpg

th_DSC03237.jpg

th_DSC03238.jpg

th_DSC03239.jpg

th_DSC03240.jpg

th_DSC03241.jpg