jaymz Mk1 tina

jaymz

Thought Il'd do a bit on my car, why not hahaha, Brought it stock as, hitched down to taurange to pick it up, It's stock as running a 1500 pre cross flow, 4 speed collum change, only thing that has been done is disc's in the front.

Begining of september I got a mate to make me some new carpets, real nice black ones so much better than the crappy job the previous owner did.

Failed my wof cause of "play in steering box" and rear right wheel is jamed.

Put new brake cylinder in the back, bleed the brakes now she's sweet, well i thought she was sweet, but apparently they are weaker on the right side(still seams to stop fine), so that's what i've gotta sort out this week.

And as for the steering box, it was just those fags at grey lynn vtnz, they are to use to doing late model european cars, westgate didn't think there was a problem with it, saves me having to do a rick and pinot yet.

well that's it for now, i'll work out how to do picture one day and put some up

• 1 month later...

well havn't done to much on it, just been fixing it to get it's warrent, brakes seized and there was play in the steering box, and the fuel tanks has a leak, I mixed up a bit of steel putty and tried to patch the hole in the fuel tank. That didn't work, steering is fine was just a few loose bolts and for the brakes they were a piece of piss to just put new cylinders in the rear, So all i've gotta do now is decide weather to get the tank fixed or make a new 1, kinda wanna put a bigger tank in for when i fwork on the engine, if any1 can give me sum advise on fuel tanks pm me