Chassis Slappd's 84 bluebird

Brock-Lee

Ive been on the look out for a daily in christchurch for a while and I had 3 criteria to fill. It wad to be a wagon, it had to be cheap and it had to be cheap. lol

I was fishin round on trademe and found my perfect car, a baby blue 1984 Bluebird 910 wagon with 160kays on the clock

6901ae94.jpg

full of l20b goodness and backed up by the mighty auto. The paint work is remarkable. there are no visible dents or repairs and I picked it up for a song.

for now the plans are to drop it lots and keep my eyes out for a set of rims/widend steels.

Chur,

Dave

N.B sorry bout shitty phone pic. I will get a proper camera and put some better photos up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lifted up the arse end and started playing with my leaf springs. I whipped them out and measured a few things for t-rex that is makin some blocks, im gonna whip a leaf out and flip the bottom one. Should add to the blocks nicely to give me nice height. I also have to cut the fuck out of the bumpstops

EDIT: ended up like this

PICT0011-1.jpg

Still not happy with that height or with how it was lowered so Im gonna save up my pennys and get the leaves professionally reset.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

and SOLD.

This thing hated me from the word go and I came to realise that the feeling was mutual. Was so fucken funny to drive around but glad to be rid of it tbh. now money goes towards more important things, like vans and utes and quad throttle bodies