cams 1972 KE26 build

kecam

Just done a few bits and pieces today, connected all brakes and speedo cable. Having a little trouble with clutch cable so once that is sorted it's drive able.

My bumpers got panelbeated, ( thanks to filthyone) i've dismantled them and they are at chch metal finishers getting rechromed. Will be done is 1-2 weeks. During then I have to remount my new recaros and modify the rails, install the seatbelts and front and rear windscreen. Once that is done all it then needs is an overall clean inside and out :D

Then down the track I will work to reinstall my sounds (headunit in glovebox) and get my security sorted out.

Doorcards now in and all interior (armrests, door pulls, winders etc) in.

Photo as it is today! (165s on)

imgp02433.jpg

Hey bro its rik, fuckn mint job aye!!! welldone man be good to c it when im down next or when you do your road trip up here :P be mean when i get the 10 on the road and we do our roady to the nats keep going bro

Rik, whoever you are using TRD Chicks account to post :P , you should have really put this in the discussion thread, but I'll leave it here for the time being. Naughty! NO!

• 9 months later...

Ok this has been on the backburner way too long and not much has been done over the break.

Got a cert booked for it tomorrow then off for the wof re-check once I get the plate.

Since last post just finished putting everything back together, and my bumpers are back rechromed ( what a cost..) and on the car looking sex.

Need a buff + polish though.

After it's on the road don't have too many big plans because i'm a poor student but probably just a big tune up for the motor, brakes overhauled and some good sounds. May re-do the tints professionally if I have some spare coin.

sikke2.jpg

• Like 1