nobumps' 1984 Ford Courier

nobumps

So didnt take me long to get over bellett, found me new money pit.

84 courier thought it was about time to try my hand at a ute

P9230309.jpg

P9230308.jpg

buying a mig so its a good canvas to practice my skills

future plans removing all unwanted goodies smooth out body work spray in metallic grey (flat of course) redo graphics sum steels with wide whites and sum form of lowerage and other goodies

Oh and try to get back in the good books with the missus

Discussion Thread //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/22386-nobumps-rebound-courier/?hl=courier

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So fuck all updates but i have been doing shit, finaly got it all panelled to my standards which is good enough, removed rust and unwanted holes, managed to get cuply coats of primer on on the 24th, then hit it today and sanded down and got the botom top coat on, although run out of paint so only got a cuple coats on but considering im using a cheap primmer gun with a mettalic the results arnt to bad at all,

Next on list will be some mega slammage as low as i can get it without forking out big bucks, then the second colour top coat.

Also all wheels have been flipped and waiting for tyres to turn up so all going well should be good to go for new years,

PC050324.jpg

PC050323.jpg

PC050326.jpg

PC050325.jpg

PC050327.jpg

PC050328.jpg

the colour changes quite a bit with different light.

So had a few isues with lowering and wot not, I lowered down front to height I want and the issue of offset and ballon tyres sliped my mind and the gaurd sat on the tyre, So had to slice with grinder and tap up the lip and roll the gaurd which caused a bit of cracking in the paint, Oh well you live n learn.

PC130333.jpg

If back is safe as is, I will b adding some blocks to get down even also been havin issue with one of my wheels it appers to have a very small crack init and now tyre keeps on going down, not going as smoothley as i hoped

Fuck my photos come out shit looks so much better in person

PC130334.jpg

PC130332.jpg

PC130335.jpg

PC130336.jpg

So finally got it rolling, so gutted i didnt have tyres on wheels before I painted it, tyres rubbing on all four corners every now and then so need to pump gaurds a bit hopefully wont fuck paint to much, If it does will prob smooth out gaurds and repaint bottom half as I want it lower than what it is, any how im getting there.

PC170322.jpg

PC170323.jpg

PC170324.jpg

PC170321.jpg

• 4 weeks later...