Requiem's KP

Requiemk

Discussion - //oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11067

Picked me up 2 Toyota Starlet kp61's on Monday thanks to Blackamin. No engine, brakes, loom or springs in the good car, but the secound has everything needed.

Removed the engine/raditator etc yesterday and today swapped over loom and put it in. Hopefully progress will keep up on this car and itll be on the road asap.

Still need to:

-connect up brakes

-mount engine and connect up loom

-Chuck some springs in for warrant

O yer sitting on the Hotwires :P

starlet.jpg

starlet1.jpg

starlet3.jpg

starlet2.jpg

starlet5.jpg

starlet4.jpg

Thought it would be easier to remove brake and fuel lines aswell as struts if the car was upside so it happened.

Put springs in the rear, cant do the fronts untill i find something to compress the springs a bit or get the tool for it.

Loom is all wired in and waiting for the motor to get dropped in then its all ready to run.

starlet10.jpg

starlet12.jpg

starlet11.jpg

starlet15.jpg

starlet13.jpg

starlet14.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

More progress has been made bought some spring compressors and got the front springs, brake and fuel lines in as well as brakes bleed/working.

Dropped the engine in yesterday so just need a radiator and piping + thermostat housing to get this shit going.

Maybe a full can a of crc engine start to

I think it would be easier advertising it as mini monster truck at its current height, is embarrassing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This was sorta on the back burner for a while shoulda been sold but never put the effort into selling it.

I bought another rally prepped startlet a little while back which im going to get stuck int swapping over gears into the good shell.

3k race engine, bored out, headwork etc.

Engine has been uprighted

Full exhaust and extractors.

various suspension mods and sweet gravel/mud tyres.

Trd lsd diff

i have filthy ones old bike carbs to go onto it.

• 1 month later...