Injector / Fuel Rail Philosophising

V8Pete

i cbf getting into a debate on this.

just measure everything properly remebering more clearance=lower tolerances=exponentially cheaper, think about intervening factors thougherly, think hard about how to describe what you want and you wont have a problem.

i dont know if your giving me a hard time about being an 'expert', i dont proclaim to be one or anything but i do do this kind of shit day in day out so i thought it would be worthwhile saying something if anything to give someone the confidence to give it a go themself in a world of paying otherpeople to do everything and then putting a xyz motorsport sticker on your window.

was just a generlisation not directed

we dont have a banner nor would we want one were presison machinests and enginners......not bling merchants

im just putting to you from the direction of the guys you are asking to do the work im saying your opinion is wrong .

if hes wantign to go this way then buy all meand make up a drawing and post it up

ill help you to get it to a useful point

• 1 month later...

Finally pulled finger

img1488ao5.jpg

Used 20 mm round bar and some guy reckons he'll just match the old manifold's holes etc.

What's all that stz about 'steps' - my standard one doesn't have any steps, just a taper at the outside end, or is that what you're talking about?