alternator pulley removal of crank shaft

mark105

yer i reakon when i got the car the exhaust was leaking in the seals between manifold and piping and the pain in the asses had just tightened it up tight as poss to try fix it, took me like a fkn day to get it off, gas n all needed, ripped 1/2 the threads out so had to re thread get new studs new bolts all just coz they was to tight ass to buy 2 fkn like $10 each seals wtf man. now same engine i cant get the stupid pulley off.

LOL MARK i should have a crack at it... bam bam il bet ill just break more shit haha

yer you would just find the biggest bloody hammer you could find :P

i got it off came up with a idea to lock up the wheels and massive extension bar to outside the car i found also helps. all i did was jack the car up so one wheel was off did usual stuff stick it in gear brakes on but on the jacked up wheel i put a crowbar between the studs so when i wound it up stead of goin backwards crowbar pushed down on ground and a fkn massive swing and it poped.