takeing head off pinto

excort

Guest WESTCORT

when you findout exactly what size etc it is let me know cause i need 1 aswell.. cant exactly take the whole 205 down to repco and be all au cunt gimmie sumfin dat fitss

oh well i got it now and have taken the head off first thing i noticed when i took the cam cover off was water on the cam in the oil first sign of something bad took the head off theres rust in number 4 cylinder just around the top and allso some flakey silver/white stuf on the top of the piston any idea what that could be im hopeing head gasket .

I see you've already done it but I've just found my set so here are some numbers. They may be useful for others looking for parts.

The Repco pt numbers for the individual 12spline keys are:

M12 is RT2264

M10 is RT2262

I can't remember which is the head bolt but one of those is.

Others:

m8 = rt2254

rm6 = rt2258

one of those last two is used on the oil pump on the pinto.

I bought myne as a set about 7 years ago but the guys at repco should be able to track some down. I used to work there and i don't think they even carried them in stock because no one ever bought them. But can easily be ordered over night. Repco montreal st usually has the most stock for chch stores.