bugger

Guest kornstar

Guest kornstar

guys night speed is tomorow night and my generator light came on today, i still had like an hour of driving to go with about half that with my lights on.

Am i fuct before tomorow night or should i make it there and back?

what does it mean when the light comes on and the battery is fine?

It means that the battery is not getting/holding enought charge from the charging system.

Either: 1 Battery is 'fuct', or 2 a wire has fallen of so charge can't get to the battery from the charging system, or 3 the alternator/generator is 'fuct' and is not making enought charge...

Guest WESTCORT

check wires to/from alternator, see if that helps.

if not rip your alternator out and give the little head things that do the bizzo inside it a clean and shit and see if that helps, had this prob on my eski and thats how i solved it.

Guest kornstar

well got the trusty voltmeter out, and found out that no charge at all is going to the battery, so i was guted i couldnt go to night wars, but then i said fuck it, im going! i got up there all good! coming home the lights kept on getting dimmer and dimmer, only just made it though. Was a good night, some fast cars, and some very average cars, and alot of crap.

will be racing next time!! yay cant wait!!

Yeah my sisters boyfriend went down. He only ran a 13.8 in his vr4(chosen few). Wat do you rekon you could run. I might come down next time. give you some old school support :D

Guest StarionPWR

Huge turnout at the drags eh. 250 racing

I done 2 runs and had to pull out due to clutch issues, hydraulic fluid leaked out, split a hose i think.

Wasnt that happy with my runs either, bogging in 2nd.

Guest StarionPWR

rxtoy, yeah the new turbo etc are on the car now.

Made 212.6kw atw at 14.6psi and 129.2Kg/m torque. External WG needs a new spring then ill wind it up to 18psi, should make 250kw+ atw then.

Run it at the drags but had a clutch fluid leak prob and times werent that great, ended up loosing the pedal completely just before i got it home.