Paint codes

Jerm

anyone know anything about paint codes? chose a colour but the dude at the shop didn't seem to know anything.....

Maserati

Arctic White

FW4

that is the colour i chose... does that look like the paint code?... or does anyone know a good place to go where i can choose a colour and get a code?

Cheers

Jeremy

if your lookin at colour charts or books or sumfin it shud have all the codes written by the colours, and that does sound like the code for that colour. any place you go to buy paint shud have the code for the colour you want, if they don't have the code then they wouldn't be able to put it in to the computer to find out which tinters to use.

i tihnk so the panel beater hasn't come back to me yet... but i think its right... yeha i don't know the colours seem to change alot between years even with the same brand of car...hopefully it turns out good .. its so fucking hard to choose from a tiny little square of colour in amongst hundreds of others... you need to look at each one away from the other swatches because having all the colours around the one you are looking at gives you a false impression of the colour...