Crangs 1983 Kp61.. of much rust and future d00000000rt fffffffpttttchhh

Crangie

Good stuff, don't be put off by the rust work. Check out my build thread for my Kp rally car, the rust is a big job but keep chipping away. If you want to get rid of your fucked 5 speed I could your man, wouldn't mind rebuilding a second one to have as a good spare.

Good stuff, don't be put off by the rust work. Check out my build thread for my Kp rally car, the rust is a big job but keep chipping away. If you want to get rid of your fucked 5 speed I could your man, wouldn't mind rebuilding a second one to have as a good spare.

Yea man I've been watching your thread! Im hoping my roof gutters are not bogged like yours..... but I'm not holding my breath.. But yeah the plan is to keep chipping away slowly but surely!!

As for the box.. its mint as long as you leave it in 4th gear... no whine at all!! ??Lay shaft issue?? but apart from the whine its mint no crunches shifts nicely goes into reverse nicely... But yes ill keep you in mind!!!