Workshop Space for rent - South Wellington

I'll have a spare spot from either mid September or the end of September. I haven't measured the bay but it's about 9 meters long, with good room on one side of the car, and MEGA room out to the other side. You can easily have a car, workbench, roll-cab, some spare parts and still have some free space, but it's not quite big enough for two cars (unless they were really small)

The shed is in Landfill Road and has good lights and good security. It's dry and with a smooth concrete floor. Running water, toilet, and power (within reason) are included. This isn't a party shed so would suit long term storage for a large vehicle or boat.

There is also a communal working area big enough for a large truck. That area is yours to use as well, but we all share it so no one leaves an immobile thing there without agreeing it with the other tenants first

There's an engine crane, chain hoist, lathe, drill press, 20t press, welding plant, linisher, drop saw, compressor and a fridge already on site.

This particular bay is a prime one and has excellent access to the main door, but it's Wellington prices: $320 per month (including power)... 

I might be prepared to come up with some kind of deal if the price puts you off so holla at me if you're looking for somewhere decent

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...