1986 Nissan Hr31 coupe project

This is my 1986 hr31 coupe project. Iv had the car for about 6 years now and been plagued with problems ever since buying it, but havent given up yet. As it sits it has an R32 rb20det with front faceing intake a Turbonetics T3/T4 a Megga squirt ECU,GTR 440 injectors and all normal bolt on junk. When it gos it gos pritty good was meant to be makeing just under 400hp at wheels at 20psi acording to tuner who did ECU install.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pictureless update but just had the factory wireing for fuel pump replaced as it had started to melt lol, new pump was drawing way to many amps for the small factory wire. Should be able to get a better tune out of it now as fuel pressure was all over the show. Was lucky it didnt catch fire.

• 10 months later...

So this happened last saturday, a learner driver lost control on corner of my road and crashed through the garage door pushing my skyline two meters forward hitting another parked car and had lot of tools fall on it of the shelf's next to it too. The driver had full cover insurance, so now i play the waiting game to see if it be repaired or written off.

post-17459-0-47366100-1433141937_thumb.jpg

post-17459-0-20748200-1433143335_thumb.jpg

post-17459-0-36657300-1433143343_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well after two months the insurance has said my coupe is a write off, have a pre accident valuation tomorrow afternoon, they valuer didn't seem to think it was worth more then $3000nz over phone. will need to get another two valuations done by more clued up valuers if they come back with a low valuation. last one sold for about $20,000 on trademe, so i think mine was worth at least 15g

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...