room available in halswell chch. pets allowed

corey_jorg

am moving into a house before long and am wanting a quiet'ish single or couple to help pay the bills.

house is in halswel area, fully fenced safe street.

will be living with me and the mrs, 21 and 19. plus a 2 year old cuddly american staffy and will also be getting another puppy nearer xmas.

house is a 3 bedroom (fairly big bedrooms) with a huge lounge, med dining and med kitchen.

big back yard to keep possessions out of site. has a large double garage which will be full with junk at first but possibly is a space for someone building a project car. i will be putting in new tall fences and gates for piece of mind but ive been living in the same block for the last 4 years and never had an issue, never look my cars either.

were sweet with someone who has a pet or 2. if are dogs, must be inside trained and be ok with other dogs.

came to a figure of

400-450 for a couple plus food. (mysky, power, broadband, insurance etc inclusive)

300-350 for a single.

we dont drink nor smoke, i work huge hours as a truck driver and the mrs is a receptionist then after hours is at her paddock with her horses. so are looking for a similar couple/single who are/is looking for a long term room while in town or saving for their own place -bonus being you can keep ya beloved pet, which isnt possible currently in chch.

price is ruff. may be less but wont be more, just going off of all our expenses, and figues eg: mrs friend -1 bed flat $320pw all expenses $350-$420pw.

wont be till nov ish.