A15

Twin sidedraught dellortos

Racey cam

Double valve springs

Slight Port and Polished head

Extractors

60a 5speed box

And WOF & REG

Rust done i.e. new sills and radiator support panel.

Bought it in auckland and flew up, drove home with only minor hiccups considering it was unseen.

needed a jumpstart in havelock, had a leaky fuel line, someone needed to have their face lit up holding carbs open to start it, and in woodend just outta chch i blew teeth h145 diff.

so made it home and took to my mechanic to look over etc, joined the nzdatsun forum thanks to mint16, and had another diff/axle drum to drum within 3 days.

and then......drove it home from mechanics and went to take it to supermarket......fucked starter motor and flywheel. threw a tantrum and pulled the whole car to pieces, the start of my resto began.

found a LOT of rust under a pillars, so bad you could look through both sides, rear quarters, the works.

since then i have sunk about 12k into it trying to bring it back to the road, when i started i knew absolutely nothing about cars, now i know how to bribe people into coming to work on my cars!

so far:

* all rust cut out and replaced with steel

* full panel and paint (which iv scratched,dented, and just generally abused unintentionally trying to put stuff back together)

* all new bushes

* everything i could buy new for my steering

* too many sets of wheels

* reset leaves with blocks

* shortened shocks

* shortened springs

my detailed thread is on nzdatsun.com under the most original title "lukes 1200 coupe". but il post pics up when someone tells me how!