AUCKLAND MEET - 17 April

Guest EURON8

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyteler

Weather is hardly concerning. It is but a mist. Not sure I'll be at this now, will be having dinner with a friend so it might be off the cards.

Guest ryanfels

Weather is hardly concerning. It is but a mist. Not sure I'll be at this now, will be having dinner with a friend so it might be off the cards.

Just come after dinner. Thats what ill be doing

Guest kyteler

Just come after dinner. Thats what ill be doing

We'll see, I haven't seen my padre in over 3 years so I owe it to her to make the effort and not just ditch for my car peeps.

Guest V8Pete

We'll see, I haven't seen my padre in over 3 years so I owe it to her to make the effort and not just ditch for my car peeps.

You haven't seen me ever

Guest Chickity

Leave the man alone. It's not his fault half of you didn't make the effort to attend Nats, which was pretty much just 3 days of KY awesomeness (smugface). You made your bed, lie in it, without KY.

• Like 2

Guest kyteler

Tara has my back (well probably only the lower back given how tiny she is) so you best watch yourselves.

I'm back at Ed's place now. Just got here though, I assume the Burger Boes doesn't last that long...

I think Ed's place must have thin walls or I'm just used to far away neighbours.

Guest Alistair

Lol Ned weren't you just just complaining on facebook about some creepy guy taking awkward photos of people.

• Like 5

Lol Ned weren't you just just complaining on facebook about some creepy guy taking awkward photos of people.

Yeah, and if you don't see how this is different, you didn't get my point