Be4vers D22 Navara

Guest be4ver

Guest be4ver

Well im suitably bored so im gunna show yall my other project that i will be hiffing cash at over the next wee while.

I had been looking for a reasonably priced ute for a couple months when i came across this and it was right here in ashburton. Went and had a look at it and it seemed pretty decent.

Awesomely they sold it to me a week before the auction closed and only wanted the reserve price for it!

here it is on trademe

img2405rk.jpg

and here it is just after i got it home haha

img2406lg.jpg

after a damn good clean

img2411r.jpg

and said good bye to the canopy

img2412ox.jpg

then wound down the torsion bars and painted the grill and steels black mmmmmm black

img2436pi.jpg

then in all my haste of getting the ute and doing shit to it i had to get some wheels and i stupidly brought these 20s, they looked good on it but didnt at all give it the look i was going for, i liked the black steelies more. One of these ended up being fucked and unrepairable anyway which really cunted me off, especially after putting two new tyres on them. so i've now got about 1500 bucks worth of useless shit taking up room in my shed. The ass cunt i brought them off didnt even wanna know about it either. Rant over.

img2450v.jpg

somewhere in here i stuck some 2inch blocks in too

then i found these bad boys 16x9.5

img2502eo.jpg

i wasnt that keen on them at first but they really grew on me. a bit more agressive looking than the 20s

img2589r.jpg

perfect fit

img2591om.jpg

img2666b.jpg

here it is with some 4wd flares i got but they look a bit wrong with it this high.

img2625um.jpg

img2629o.jpg

in the future plans id like to look at notching the chassis and getting some drop spindles, chop guards with some bolt on flares and some sort of ratty paint job since the current one is fairly average.

264033795_068ca47e48_z.jpg?zz=1

would possibly look cool matt black with some pin striping and possibly paint the centers of rims bright red. I dont think ive seen any navaras like mine around done like that before (that could be cos it might look like ass though). Or my first idea was to just flatten the current colour all army spec like these ones and black the wheels right out

243345061.jpg

possibilities are endless at this stage

now giz some ideas and thoughts