Taistorms straya cunt soarer

Guest HighLUX

Guest SlyOne

Very nice! Do your homework before modifying it over here. You'd be lucky to get a pinstripe certed in WA if it wasn't on the car from new....very sad.

• Like 1

Guest Taistorm

Hahah chur guys. Just had a more thorough look over it yesterday. Looks like the belts waterpump n tensioner need to be changed and cam seals. There's a leak coming from the master cylinder. Uvs are good but trans oils pretty burnt up so may be the torque convertor causing the rattle on take off, suppose that would explain why it is only during take off?? Hopefully oil n filter change will sort it. Also checked over brakes and they seem fine but the bearings are quite loose so will repack and tighten them up hoping this will solve it. Sucks because I have no tools n shit yet and cant get for another week or 2 :(

Guest Taistorm

Very nice! Do your homework before modifying it over here. You'd be lucky to get a pinstripe certed in WA if it wasn't on the car from new....very sad.

Yea will do mate. Found all the regulations online for mods so will have a good look through. Also have a family friend who can offer advice (hes had his fair share of 86's in his time). Seems like you dont need to cert coilovers aslong as you keep it within the height limits but you cant do cat back exhausts which is ashame as there is an annoying rattle coming from mine.

Guest rxtoy

Sweet!!!

Pm me if you need someone to work on it, I've got a mate who runs a workshop and is right into Toyotas. He's actually got a *z10 out the back for wrecking.

Also join TECCWA, the local toyota club. We have a social or driving event most months, heaps of like minded people. Search on Facebook.

Cheers

Matt

Guest Taistorm

Sweet!!!

Pm me if you need someone to work on it, I've got a mate who runs a workshop and is right into Toyotas. He's actually got a *z10 out the back for wrecking.

Also join TECCWA, the local toyota club. We have a social or driving event most months, heaps of like minded people. Search on Facebook.

Cheers

Matt

Leeegend! I'll drop you a pm now, need to start networking hahaha. Awesome will check em out.

Thanks bro

Tai.