Cholo's Black Power 808 wagon

cholo

swapped this wagon all running with the 1.3 in it backed by a 4spd man (really takes the breath outta ya at 1st sight) for my 323 wagon rolling body no wheels g-box or engine buuuuut the only downfall is the 808 needs to be re-vinned soo the misson begins...

so without any further a-do heres a pic of it the day i got it

40658648043348005811117.jpg

photo courtesy of josh padget, mr alderton giving the camera a nice lil wave...just majic

i have recently accumilated alota parts for it ta make it flossn n bossn but they cant be added until ive done the re-vin but pretty much the plans are to rotarize it and do shit legit

234818264fullt.jpg

and this right here ladies and gentlemen, is 13bpp goodness thatl soon be the "make shit go hard" feature of the wagon, ohh the joys ill have but till then ill be living that 1.3 litre OHC life whinch wont be lasting too long..

other upgrades include gearbox obviously and diff,brakes,suspension,wheels yadda yadda yadda n all the goods but for now its goin O.G nana spec back to factory, polished hubbies n all so will geta picture up as it currently sits and progression on it as soon as i can folks.

• Like 3

soo far i havn't done a thing buuuut next week ill be making a start on the re-vin for now its just pics of it from when i picked it up today outta storage.

sany0040copy.jpg

sany0038copy.jpg

sany0041copy.jpg

lil sneaky one of mine and ma lil brothers wagon j chilln in the heights, chur budda chuuuuur

• Like 1