Suzuki MA50 Engine Transplant

jtkp61

So after trying to get the charging system right in my MA50 nothing is really working well. An engine transplant is being considered.

Does anyone know what engine will easily bolt up? It currently has a 2 stroke engine, so the space for a new engine is not huge. Will get current engine dimensions so can see what we can fit up.

Had the bike for over a year now and haven't had it out for a ride, so really keen to get something bolted up.

If you could please let me know what I can do, that would be awesome!!

Cheers

Jack

292387_207024402760172_471674817_n.jpg

theres not a lot to the chargy system/you don't need it to ride anyway? Have you read a manual? any old manual for a similar type system. theres only a handful of components so those trouble shooting things that manuals have work excellent even for a dummy like me. edit: id be more inclined to retrofit electrics off something else than an entire engine. be kinda cool to keep a bike like yours original-ish. edit: shit wernt working on my bike and turns out the battery was just super flat.