Neigh Pony Parties Family Open Day Muriwai Sunday 18th Nov

crazytim

Not really car related but my wife is putting on an open day to promote her pony party business www.neighponyparties.co.nz

Somewhere back in this thread we were talking about having a family day... this could be a kickstart for a summer packed full of good old family fun with like minded GC's...

There will be free pony rides so I thought it was a good opportunity to meet some other oldschoolers with short people and others young at heart.

We will be opening up a paddock for parking so I also thought it could be a sneaky little park up.... bring your niece or nephew, son, daughter, neighbour kid (ask first) etc etc... feed the animals, bring some coins for a sausage sizzle and we are trying to arrange a mobile coffee kiosk and icecream van (that again you'll need to pay for) bring a picnic and a blanket and let the kids run wild in our yard which has been described by our friends as a kids paradise... and also there will no doubt be some other fun things for littlies... will announce as we think of them!

Anyway being a family day it isn't the usual crazytim BYOG and get krunk and set FIRES type of event although you won't be asked to leave for having a few quiets on a sunday arvo with your mates.

I however will be on my best behaviour : ( lol

The Open Day will be running from 11am-3pm at our place Thunderhoof Ranch 67 Muriwai Valley Rd

Any profits made on the day from sausage sizzle and any donations made in donation box will be going to assist a very sick little girl and her mum get to the UK for a bowel replacement surgery (link below)

Poor kid has battled all her life, is an awesome cause.

www.madisonmerrick.org.nz or https://www.facebook.com/#!/MadisonMerrickNZ?fref=ts

If anyone has any ideas for additional fun stuff we can do on the cheap or is interested in helping us out for a bit on the day holler out!

Will post a bunch of pics of the animals and so on... need to upload them to photobucket first!

Hope to see some of you there!

• 4 weeks later...