madazda's mazda rx2

madazda

cheers guys

spent last couple days making this up the plan was to run some big high ram tubes but for it to suck air when bonnet was shut i had to tilt the ida i always wanted to have the ida tilted so the manifold runners are longer will see if this has made a diff when its on the dyno soon

db342c72.jpg

b0829974.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

redone radiator pipes becuse i slaped the electric pump in before summer drags and the pipeing was a bit ruff also new shock setup in the rear and redone the adjustable panhard rod sits bit lower now few pics with no centre caps looks more mongrel and old school i reckon

2cc7e6d2.jpg

5909600e.jpg

c503c09a.jpg

e346c039.jpg

f968c8c1.jpg

fbfb2add.jpg

• 1 month later...

having a play with my ssr mesh 3piece rims they 14x9 in the pics made from the two rear barrels dunno what i wanna do with them mite get sum 4'' lips made and paint centres gold got 185 60 stretched on as skid tyers but the 195 45 will look good on them

d06dd11f.jpg

90d23f73.jpg

also another supra box down after serviving the day on the dyno i got home took for a blast up the road limter dumped 2nd and this is what happens really starting to get over these supra boxs

986bb454.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...