Sam's: 1983 Toyota Kp61 Starlet Sprint

Sammy

Hey everyone I signed up here but havent really shown you guys my car so ill start from when I got it

Discussion thread here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=22550&p=522712#p522712

White in colour a little rough lots of runs in Paint etc cutties :rolleyes:

Mods:

Extractors

Straight through exhaust system

modified cams

modgies (cragar quicktricks)

Various other crap Bigger swaybars, Bigger diff, etc

4x113 Modgies 13x7's 205/60/13's

Photos from when it was for sale

121839262_full.jpg

121839290_full.jpg

121839322_full.jpg

Day 3 of owning the car: The fucking exhaust mounts snapped off only seemed too have one weld for the whole damn exhaust came off while I was 50min from home so had too do a little home job with abit of wire

DSCN3132Small.jpg

Day 5 of owning the car: Noticed the car was starting too miss a little jacked it up had a fiddle round with the carb

DSCN3129Small.jpg

No air filter

DSCN3130.jpg

Day 7 of owning the car: It is officially un drivable its missing under load checked spark plugs the point gap was a little out checked timing made it a little better not much though

bought an air filter was all dirty and paint was shit so sprayed it with a can.

DSCN3153Medium.jpg

Day 9 of owning the car: Seriously getting pissed off that the car is missing under load but cant eliminate its not a electrical problem or a carb problem so went out and replaced point gaps, plugs, fuel filter, coil, Dizzy, Condenser No change what soever!

DSCN3262.jpg

DSCN3261.jpg

Day 15 of owning the car: After almost getting fed up with the car I decided it was time too look at the carb so I pulled the carb off and blew all the shit out needed a new throttle linkage cable so replaced that put it back together gave it a good tune and shes away!

Day 16 of owning the car: Replaced battery old one was on its last legs Had a new exhaust made up didnt like the old fart cannon and bought a ramflo filter not fitted yet and scored some free springs

DSCN3251Small.jpg

Day 20: Had the Rear shocks replaced with Munroe Gas shocks and new springs coming soon

DSCN3252Small.jpg

DSCN3267.png

Monster truck height till new springs

DSCN3265-1.png