My 84" AA63 GT-R Carina coupe

Howsit Guys!! Thought id post up a few pictures of my car as it was just before i start ripping it apart to completely change it into my idea of a road going track car...

I will also post pictures of my build as it progresses,car pictured here with a mates 79" AE70 COROLLA COUPE

TAUPO

9sv4fo.jpg

AUCKLAND CITY

jra5ms.jpg

6sewl4.jpg

2ps3z0g.jpg

bi331f.jpg

ehal54.jpg

2j3fuyp.jpg

BAD NIGHT

ejzbix.jpg

vii4hc.jpg

2yo7h4w.jpg

Ill keep everybody updated on the project!!

Thx Kane

• 2 weeks later...

Well i stripped all my interior, including all the heater,air con assembly etc. Go rid of alot of the sound deadning its looking alot tidier, ive also got my turbo...Its a pretty meaty GT35, which runs a .63 exhaust housing, not bad considering its using an ar.70 Compressor housing...Got the flanges to make my manifold and dump pipe,just waiting on the steam pipe now :)..Had an engineering shop make me up some gilmer drives for the front, because i could..and hell with the HP im hoping to achieve, it may be a little better than that pussy belt on the front now...just have to keep the damn thing on now!! Found a ZE motor i want, so its all go after that!!

Turbo=NICE

2wow1dz.jpg

GILMER

w8b0ow.jpg