EX Lancer Turbo - Custom Front Suspension

ADR_lancer

Hey Guys,

I know EX suspension has been done to death on Oldschool, but I have a quick question I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

I'm planning on having a custom front suspension setup built for my EX Turbo, but not wanting to chop up my original front struts I'm wondering what I can slot in their place. Given that the struts will be receiving adjustable sleeves and custom top hats I'm not certain going to the difficulty of tracking down Starion 4-stud struts is necessary.

Having said that, I have EVO1 front brakes that I know will bolt up to Starion front struts/hubs (with a re-drill of the discs), and fear that straying from the Starion ideal will not provide the offset in the hub required.

Any help with what options to track down through trademe / pickapart would be key. And apologies if I've overlooked the obvious.. I've been stuck behind an office desk for too long while the EX gathered dust in the garage!

Cheers in advance.

Matt