rikkij's mz10 soarer

rikkij

been workin on this thing since buyn it 4 years ago. picked it up totaly stock apart from ridicolous twin pipes and manual conversion (score!). not long after getting it got sick of scraping door handles every time i went into a corner with any kind of speed, time to lower it!. with the aid of some king springs some trd rear shocks and some koni inserts it sat much better(sorry bout no photos from early on as it was before i discoverd oldschool.co.nz and before i had a camera lol) picked up some linea sport wheels 17x9s for the back and some 8s for the front

Picture052.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

bout a year ago i got the ever dreaded nunga nunga noise from the bottom end so out came the engine time for a rebuild. stripped it back and got real carried away cleand painted replaced and polished EVERYTHING!! and me old man wanted to show off a bit so he made up some blingn bits

before it went in

100_0899.jpg

100_0900.jpg

100_0901-1.jpg

oooh shiny

and in the car at the oldschool cruise a few weeks back

myengine.jpg

il try find the rest of my pics and add some but to be honest i realy cant be botherd now so maybe another day

rikki