Zedheds' 77 Valiant V8 Ute

ZedHed

Heres my latest score,not a bad old thing.

Running 318 770 charger gear through it with charger shifter and dash,and Limo electric windows and front guards,bonnet,and the rest of the front..

Seems to go ok..........plans are for a 340 or 360 to go into it once I sell the Zed.

Its a little too low for me though,like 50mm off the ground i think..........and the modgies

• 4 weeks later...

finally found the top grill for the ute,and raised it a bit,fuckin stupidly low,lost all my fillings under the seat,and got sick of pissing blood,lol.

its getting painted next week after its warrented,and that fuckin XA ford piece of shit is gone from my garage,way over 200hrs of work and almost 7L of plastic magic has gone into it.Man I love the ute being reg'd as a farm vehicle...$20 odd for 3mths.

pics to follow.

Also may be selling it soon if anyones keen.

• 1 month later...

scored a lsd yesterday,good plan,blew mine a few weeks back.

Also scored scuff plates,new gasket set for the VF VIP im scoring next week (new build thread to come),got some new lekky window motors,bench seat,and a front screen rubber and chrome locking strip.

Might still be for sale if anyones got a reasonable offer,regd andf woff with new eagers on the back.

pics to come tomorrow

• 5 weeks later...