81 ex lancer

dinzon

hey everbody out there. well my name is dion i am 15 years old and I have a baby blue ex lancer (picture are coming)

well ive probably had it for two months now. so far to the ex shortened shock compressed springs all round ON 17'S but i decided that the 17s are to big that it rubs when u have it full lock. i wont to get 15s deep dish so if any body out there has any give us a shout :) back to the subjected i brought it for 1600 and now i no y :( found heaps of rust as u usauly do with a cheap buy so ive bogged up 2 lil rust holes (ill get pics soon sorry guys an gals) and on monday me an old man are gonna weld up the big hole

what i want for the future (list)

rust holes (FIXED)

get rid of the 17s an slam some 15s on it

finish off the door cards nice vinly red

paint im finkng white???

weld up the dumpy

and i no most people use 4g63t but i dont want to have to cut back the shell so the shifter fits in or get a sigma crossmember

im not to happy because before i gt the ex i had a sigma 4g63 every thing mint an then my brother rid it off!!!!(mk4) an i had no intention of geting an ex so i sold it off i brought it for 500 an sold it for 500 with a smashed in front lol

974967832a9997991587l-1.jpg

sorry its not getting updated much any more cars in the inpound but will have it out on the 22 of august

since the last update

ive put a 450 watt amp connected up two my twelve inch sub

stuffed the ignition (so if eny body out there got one mail me)

put a new coil in with the new coil in runs way better idles at 600 and starts first pop

and weld up the rust holes

of got pictures i will upload them soon sorry about the delay