Crazytims TG Gemini Wagon- the Uber Clean Mobile

crazytim

Got this off a gm-t forum member.

5hundy rollin painted dereg shell.

tufgem.jpg

didnt come with mags, pic from 4sale add...

Engine bay need painting so xmas 07 i got cracking... prep

IMG_0690.jpg

prime

IMG_0695.jpg

top coat

IMG_0698.jpg

scored engine out of sexyvettes parts gemi. whacked on my 5 speed...

IMG_0505.jpg

starting to get engine and gear in...

IMG_0720.jpg

and heater box, loom etc

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

and running...

scored some mags off tard me...

lensoes.jpg

needs lowering, gotta get it onroad 1st...

gm-tnatsbarnsesh020.jpg

getting farken close...

slapnuts014.jpg

cant friggin wait, gana use as a work car for my new business.

Currently working on 3 chevettes and have this gem wag and another one which is probably goin to slidenyo.

rahhhh032.jpg

Chucked a TX gemi bumper on it up front and a chuvit bumper on the rear, both in chrome.

rahhhh026.jpg

Back # plate was already shaved when i got it. Think i like it...doesnt realy matter gana end up with a fleet, can do 1 of every kind i can think of lol

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Been a lot of action on this car last week or so...

Red Gem Fuct out last thursday and rather than trying to get it going I thought I'd get the green wag goin... turns out that was a big mistake as I have been carless since and can't work... and have loads of work to do... bit scared aye, stressing out having so much to do with Xmas looming too... meh.

Anyway thort I'd try paying someoen to fix it... rung Hometune, 1st mistake. Guy was a G.C but we thought it had carby issues (had fitted a freshly built carb...) anyhow spent near on $300 and it broke down the next day why the WOF guy was road testing it... he refused to finish the WOF after I got it running... was rough as... Got it home and checked a few things including the oil which was a creamy consistency and tan in color... uh oh!

So yesterday decided to mash my fresh built engine in... had old one out by the evening and new one in before bed at 130am... back in shed 9am this morn and pretty close to cranking it over... just gotta get head around installing dizzy correctly, tim ing stuff etc, put fluids in, driveshaft and probably half a dozen other things I've forgotten...

Anyone near Albany who can help gimme a txt... I have beer! 02102921539

Will jam up pics when I have time... is pretty sweet tho, new clutch kit, new engine, new carb as well as all the other bits and pieces, gana make a big difference!! Bit bummed I never had a chance to tidy up the x member 1st but meh,maybe next year!!

Also replaced broken speedo cable so I know how many km's I've done for running in purposes and burnt out battery lead which has been playing havoc with my electrics... dull head lites, quiet horn and gauges going spazzo as well as windscreen wipers randomly turning on. Lead was burnt on zorst at some stage... I hope this was the cause... I fucken hope so... don't want any more probs, got major work to do!

Will get some location shots of the car itself... boe-rad and Jase will be pleased to hear it is sitting at an almost respectable height with all my cleaning gear inside it... lil bit high in the front, measured it about 15mm difference measured from ground to sill at each end so nothing too massive... with 110kg of me sitting in the front probably almost levels out lol

• 2 months later...

So me and one of the gm-t forum boys gemnininja went halves in that slammed TG gem off tard me...

I wanted rims, he wanted LSD/Engine/5 spd. Went up from Auks to fetch it from Whangerei on Friday arvo.

However it turned out to be non LSD with rims offset to suit Mazda... wouldve killed my guards so next day they were sold for a small tidy profit. Gutted but at least the exercise was a money making one rather than costing me!

Gemininja on the other hand is left a bit fuct up but enthuised that he has a decent motor and box... I gave him a taste of my profit to numb the pain somewhat... heres pics of my wag with the new car plus g-ninjes silver/grey beastie...

tcarnationals2010012.jpg

tcarnationals2010014.jpg

tcarnationals2010023.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Had some work done on this bitch last week, still havin some issues, thinking it is to do with the dizzy, will be ditching electronic ignition module and whacking points back in and see if that fixes it... anyhow finally had my lowering springs fitted, sitting very nicely now altho need to roll front guards ASAP.

dukkahmuhamedjihad023.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...