Single Spinners new found proficy RX7

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

Guest SINGLE SPINNER

Yes the rumors you have heard are true, its no longer up or down the way to go now is round and round, the car is a 1988 mazda RX7, its the true 5spd manual, turbo rocket ship, its pretty mint inside and out been garaged all its life, ands only done 154kms, the fuel bill is shit, but im in blenheim for a while so u wont see it hittin the streets for a while but it will soon

82337337jd9.png

thenew7ty1.png

ill post more pics when i get the chance

• 3 months later...
Guest SINGLE SPINNER

casual update n pics

I drove it up from blenheim last week with a few problems, nealy made it to taupo and the release bearing decided to take a break and visit the flywheel, so that was a cool $800, but i was lucky to get it done so quickly, Engines and spares, taupo, did it highly recommend them, went pretty well otherwise, used about 120 in fuel.

But now that its back home I can start to do the minor jobs it needs for cheap, like fix the bumper(after the minor boo boo with ditch). and keep doing humber, it still has only done 157kms, all ready for when rot808 gets his back on the road, to go cruising

heres some random pics of it and with humber

dsc00454du7.jpg

dsc00524eq7.jpg

dsc00491ph6.jpg

dsc00494gv8.jpg

dsc00542sk9.jpg

dsc00516ec9.jpg

dsc00546vt1.jpg

dsc00451vy3.jpg