inhibitor issues

MZ ROLA

Heres what i see, you need to find the 2 DC1 plug and the pin that has power when trying to start, then run a wire from it to STA on your ecu, and also tee off it to the CIRCUIT OPENING RELAY, as in the diagram. Then run a wire from the NSW to the STA pin out on your ecu, the NSW pinout will only have power coming out of it when yhe car is running as it looks to have an internal diode init so it wont get 12v on it straight away when cranking but the STA pinout will. Hope this makes sense.

ohh man that sounds fucking confusing lol ...

find the 2 DC1 plug

ok wat is it any ideas on ruffly where it will be .. not one of the ones that have been cut is it? so wen i find it it has 2 wires? next thing i dont understand is where the circuit openeing relay will be any specific wire on it i use? does it have more than one? .. what diagram are you going from ? does it matter if i take the dc1 wire and the nsw and solder them both at the same point?

Havent mucked round with toyotas before :lol: otherwise just run a wire from ya ignition to sta and then loop across to nsw. cant hepl ya with the opening circuit relay but it looks to be with ya fuel pump relay if you can find that.