remote brake booster help

Guest roterry

Guest roterry

i have a hillman remote brake booster i no the advantage of a remote one is u can mount anywere but are they any good i want to fit it to my v8 cortina but not sure if any good i also have a normal falcon one would i be better of sticking with the falcon one or hillman any help appreciated

The brake booster is only there to reduce the amount of effort you require to get the brakes to operate.

Whether you require one or not depends on your personal preference and what brakes you are running...is this a street driven car?

Typically running discs with 4 pot calipers, there is no need for a booster.

If you are just setting the brakes up now, you might want to talk to one of the companys that build race brake setups and ask them about the setup you intend to use

Guest roterry

i am intending to use brake booster cause i thought they had to be fitted to modified cars and i will run the standard brakes on it as its aussie assemble one and as far as i no they are bigger than nz cortina brakes and yea it will be a street car but not a daily driver just want it for crusies etc could u suggest a company to talk to bout brakes

The brake booster is only there to reduce the amount of effort you require to get the brakes to operate.

Whether you require one or not depends on your personal preference and what brakes you are running...is this a street driven car?

Typically running discs with 4 pot calipers, there is no need for a booster.

If you are just setting the brakes up now, you might want to talk to one of the companys that build race brake setups and ask them about the setup you intend to use