C31 laurel suspension problem

dirty_leppa

hi,

im in the process of upgrading my front brakes to hilux 4 pots and 280z front 2 piece hubs. as far as progress goes the hubs r a straight fit with the same bearings as my laurel hub. also the caliper holes line up mint.

now for the problem, i fittedthe 280z rotor to its hub and went to bolt it up but it now rubs on the bottom ball joint as well as the dust cover. after an inspection i found the offset between the 2 hubs was a lot different.

i picked up some new 280z front struts from bnt hoping that would sort the problem but they were ony shocks without the axle :(

my question to you, the great minds of this country, is what can i do to fix this problem.

im trying to find some complete front struts from a 280z as i have a feeling these will sort the problem but am not too sure and dont wanna waste any more money.

also if any 1 has ideas for a rear brake upgrade that will be greatly appreciated

thanx for all the help