T-Rex's 1984 Nissan Skyline R30

T-Rex

Brought this a few weeks ago and slowly started fixing it. Brought it for sweet f.a because he needed it gone.

Was factory Ca/auto, converted to l20et manual. The paint is ugly, and the bonnet has bogged in vents... nice. Has wood grain steering wheel and gear knob.

No wof and the rego is on hold. Needs some rust removed, new power steering pump, some electrical shit(all lights flash with the indicators?) and other small things.

Plans are get it on the road quickly, then star exuast(wanted one for ages cunts), paint white/black bumpers, front lip. Have some Advan something's in 14x6.5 already and some mesh 14x7 3 piece simmons which will be flipped lined up.

Gards/lights/grill all off, being fixed.

Skyline003-1.jpg

Skyline004.jpg

Yeh fucked, have spare bonnet thankfully.

Skyline006.jpg

Skyline001.jpg

• 1 month later...

So I finally did something. Fixed the leaking rear brake drum and bleed the brake's, now it stops, which is good. Also cut out some rust which is ready to be welded, just need to fix the power steering pump which is becoming a bit of a cunt because i cant find a spare pump anywhere. Anyway I removed the tires from the advans to find that they are welded togeather, fuck, so gay. Gona try and see if i can get an engineer to cut the weld, flip them and put them back togeather since i have a spare, well see.

Chopper050.jpg

Chopper049.jpg

Going to get rid of the ballon tires soon, still room to go lower

New wheels!!

Chopper046.jpg

Chopper047.jpg

Work Equip FTW!

And a new bonnet, because the old one was shit.

Chopper048.jpg

Which leaves me with a spare bonnet, so long nose time, so keen to do it haha.

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9987

Wana know your ideas etc

• 2 months later...

I have done absolutly nothing with this latly due to being a poor ass student/not being botherd/working on other cars.

Brought a grill off Orion(lub yew) which finally makes the front a bit better looking also started to put lights, valance ect back on after hunting for rust and painted the bonnet cos i was bored and red looked shit :P . Used new bolts as the old ones were rusty/snaped when i was taking them off. Cleand the wheels and for the first time actually cleaned it haha. Aslo fixed the power steering and sanded back the cam cover, which i will repaint later. Anyway...

sklei001weg8.jpg

Flames are sooo hot right now

Sklei002.jpg

Could go lower

Some parts I picked up at a wreakers today. 910 Bluebird fender mirror's, right rear R30 taillight(my one was cracked), a laser spoiler which will make a perfect front lip, an extra turbo pipe thing which I will modify for intercooler ect and some 25mm spacer's thanks to my brother.

Sklei.jpg

• 1 month later...

Some un branded meshes...

poos005.jpg

Spot the rotang

poos006.jpg

And then

poos008.jpg

poos007.jpg

poos009.jpg

Perfect. Going to polish the lip and I started removing the sound deadning from the rear seats back. Also found a HCR30 parts car that me and zeb may buy so will look into swapping the I.R.S into this one, meh

• 3 weeks later...