• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a little progress over weekend as i had a bit of free time

]strippingcopygu0.jpg

Started stripping roof such a gay job fucking messy n shit

]strippeduu6.jpg

Doors all etched up also rear quarter, its all coming along nicley finding almost no rust, couple little spider marks on roof but thats about it so far.

]stripped1ll6.jpg[/url]

That is all :!:

bitch of a day getting car ready to etch nice blue sky no clouds then bam a 2 minute sun shower fuck all over my bare metal roof haha not cool anyway etched up roof and pillars today then primed. Used bellett paint cool colour unfortunitly no camera today.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyway on the good news side of it after the trailor drama, car getting all sorted talkd to my new engineer today redoing gearbox cross member so exhaust can go over and not get crushed, re-doing the collector that hits the ground, re-routing the brake lines and fuel lines, cutting a section out of the body/chassis welding in new plates for exhaust and driveshaft, and doing the tunnel all the linkages, plus a bit more cosmetic stuff if bank ballance allows.

They started on it allredy told me to call back in a cuple days to see progress, Now thats more like it.

Pics later in week schweet

Checked in on progress today all new fuel and brake lines run and heat sheilds put in place all new exhaust tacked up lakes fitted in new mounts

sorting out new gearbox x member at moment the plan was to run it under exhaust to protect exhaust but looking like not enough room so a bit of floor may come out to make way. all in all very happy with progress for once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...